- WildFire is Palo Alto’s security cloud, with over 15,000 sensor nodes distributed in multiple networks around the world.
- Protection from new exploits detected by WildFire, is circulated to Traps end points within minutes.
- Traps endpoints automatically submit suspect unknown executables to the WildFire cloud for deep sandbox analysis.
Protecting your endpoints on multiple levels, with an array of different techniques.
Fully integrated with Palo Alto’s global WildFire detection and analysis network.
Find out why Palo Alto Traps is a favourite with PlanNet21's security engineers.
- Blocks exploits against OS kernel vulnerabilities.
- Prevents privilege-elevation techniques.
- Protects against malicious Word and Excel macros.
- Using machine-learning that was trained from our database of exploits, unknown executables are rapidly scanned for suspicious techniques.
- Legitimate programs, known to be leveraged by malware (eg scripting engines) are carefully controlled, to prevent misappropriation.
- Monitors for techniques and exploits commonly used by malware, to identify new threats reusing old techniques.
- CRN 2016 Product of the Year
- Gartner designates Traps as ‘Visionary’
- Compatible with PCI-DSS card standards
- Meets HIPAA Security Rule standard