PlanNet21’s project management team employs the PRINCE2 methodology to ensure effective planning and delivery of large IT projects.
Several of our projects have involved multi-discipline teams using the combined resources of several service providers, and in this scenario we are comfortable with either a collaborative management approach, or as primary managers.
Our guiding principle for all projects is successful delivery within budget and timeline. To achieve this we employ these policies:
- Early analysis of assumptions, risks, constraints and dependencies with a view to clearly defining an agreed scope.
- Clear documentation of designs, implementation plans, resource requirements and schedules with approval by stakeholders.
- Regular ongoing reviews with all stakeholders, to identify, document and manage issues, including resource bottlenecks & schedule slippage.
- Detailed tracking of all test activities and issues arising from them.
- Extensive implementation planning, including rollback scenarios.
To find out more about our project management services, please use the form on the right to email us.